Good to Know
Cancer treatment means taking extra care looking after yourself. Radiation, chemotherapy, skin products and cosmetics can all affect you in different ways. We’ve outlined some good to know information to help you deal with these changes.
Look Fresh in Minutes
1. Tap concealer over dark under-eye circles, blemishes or broken capillaries.
2. Smooth tin ted moisturizer with SPF over clean skin to hydrate and protect.
3. Smile and dust powder blush or bronzer on apples of cheeks; apply what’s left on forehead, chin and nose for a healthy glow.
4. Define brows with brow pencil or powder, and apply mascara to upper lashes.
5. Hydrate and protect lips with a lip balm or gloss that contains SPF.
Change your toothbrush every month during treatment.
Your treatment may make you very sensitive to perfumes in products. You may want to choose unscented formulas.
Look Good Feel Better is a collaboration of:
© 2016 The Personal Care Products Council Foundation
Look Good Feel Better® is a registered trademark of the Personal Care Products Council Foundation.
The Personal Care Products Council Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization.
This website is made possible through generous grant support from P&G Beauty.